Monday, November 05, 2012

You’ve Got Mail: An Invite for the Kitty

 

Quickie post for today!

It was just a random day after work last week, while browsing through my personal email when I received an interesting mail. It was something not only I love, but something that I’m addicted to.. Hello Kitty! Not only was this pure love but simply awesomeness. YAY!

If you’ve been a long time reader of Inside A Cat’s Mind, you should know my love affair with anything related to Hello Kitty and Cats. So you could imagine how happy I was to have been invited for a Hello Kitty event this coming Saturday. Aside from the invite, I was also asked if I could have some of my hello kitty collections as part of their exhibit.

IMG_3243IMG_3244

I’m definitely looking forward to attending this event for sure.

 

Till then!

 

 

Meow..Meow..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...