Retails for P399 but I got mine on sale for P279
I wasn’t able to take a shot upon application due to bad lighting in my room. This swatch was taken after traveling and a few hours from work.
You can definitely notice the uneven lines, which basically means one, I still am not good with application of a liquid liner, since I’ve been using a pencil for the longest time. And two it wears off eventually
Sadly, I have more drawbacks for this product, good thing I got this on sale.
This product is not long lasting, and really needs to dry up at least for 2 minutes or else it would smudge, but most of the time I can’t wait for 2 minutes just to have my eye liner fully dry. You also don’t need a make-up remover for this since this is not long lasting. I’m not sure with normal to dry faced ladies though.
- perfect for creating a wing look
- I love how easy it is to apply with the felt tip - i just need more practice
- It accentuates the eyes – makes my eyes look awake
- Quite affordable - P399
- being oily faced, this does not last. At then end of the day, I end up having uneven lines
- so NOT waterproof! – I don’t know if it’s me or what, some claim it’s smudge proof and long lasting, but for me it’s not – sorry.
- for first time users, it can be a little tricky on first application
I guess it’s a love and hate relationship with this liner, I’d still use this of course, since I need to practice more on liquid liners. It’s just really too bad that it’s not long wearing (for me that is). Of course, results vary on different skin types
What are your favorite eye liners that work for you?