Tuesday, December 27, 2011

New things before the year ends: A pink haul

 

     Last Friday, I went shopping for my usual basic needs and the next day mom bought me new set of clothes. As I was taking pictures, I just realized that everything was in color pink. Why you ask? refer to photo below.

DSCN5185

    I bought the basic stuff like soap and etc and didn’t include that in the photo anymore. Finally, I was able to buy the Celeteque brightening facial wash and the Pure beauty cleansing water. I also bought the pure beauty remoisturising night cream. Will make a review of the 3 mentioned products soon. I bought the skin care products at Watson’s SM Makati.

    For the clothes here’s what I got, their not fashion statement really, but that’s my style. The GC and these clothes are mom’s gift.

DSCN5154

   

    And here’s what I received for Christmas – CD-R king router, lotion and 1,000 GC sodexho (not included in the picture)

DSCN5124

    Review for the CD-R King router coming up!

 

     Till then!

 

 

     Meow..Meow..

2 comments:

  1. Hindi naman pink ang favorite color mo nyan? I just realized, pink nga rin pala ang gift ko sa iyo! wahahahaha!

    Question, what's the cleansing water for? Matagal na akong nahihiwagaan dyan

    ReplyDelete
  2. @E: hindi naman mashadong obvious na pink ang favorite ko noh? hehe. Talagang you just realized ha? pero thanks :)

    the cleansing water is pang tanggal ng make-up, parang clinique take the day off mo, only cheaper. hehe

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...