Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My love affair with Palettes

 

Quick post…

   A humble collection of my palettes. I love them all!

DSCN2670

DSCN2669

DSCN2661

Now with these palettes, I need to hoard on concealers and eye shadow primers! Of course available at my my favorite make-up store.

So many palettes, and I only have 2 pairs of eyes. Will play with my Sephora palette tomorrow which is my rest day.

 

What’s your favorite palette? Mine would have to be the NAKED because I’m crazy over Neutrals~

 

   Till then!

 

   Meow..Meow..

6 comments:

  1. parang kulang pa. dagdagan pa natin! I seriously need to try the cream shadows! I keep forgetting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your collection...hahaha si Lady E hindi papayag na yan lang...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want the big one. Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @lady e: kulang pa? hahahaha

    @I am Ahne: thanks, haha, it's never enough, i want them all!

    @Kay: I buy my palettes at the hyphenstore, though the one i have is out of stock already. You can check other interesting palettes here http://thehyphenstore.multiply.com/photos

    There's a similar one to what i have, it's called the sephora diary collection it's on sale.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow... the only palettes i have are those i use to paint, which i seldom do now because of time(or lak thereof).

    ReplyDelete
  6. @john: you're a very busy man john :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...