Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Tech talk: Instagram now available for Android users

 

Today is the much awaited day! Finally Instagram is now available for Android users.

Ever since I read the news about Instagram that it will soon be available for the Android, I was ecstatic! The news however left Android users guessing on when it will be available for download in the Google Play market. The only information developers confirmed was that, Instagram will be better for the Android version.

I was reading Mashable’s article about the Instagram sign-up page last March 25, 2012 and of course I was also one of those who signed-up in their website. Here’s what it showed in their sign-up page. See photo below to see what I mean.

And finally today, when I checked my email I saw this….

SC20120404-101730

I downloaded it immediately of course and I can’t wait to try it. My Instagram id is: hellokitten035

Features:

* 100% free custom designed filters and borders
* Lux works its magic by making your photos more vibrant and brings out details in your photos you couldn't see before
* Instant sharing to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and Foursquare (Flickr coming very soon)

* Interact with friends through giving & receiving likes and comments

* Works with Android versions 2.2 and above that support OpenGL ES 2
* Full front & back camera support

I’m pretty sure this app will be a hit in the Google Play Market in the coming days. Don’t forget to add me okay? I’ll follow you back :)

 

Till then!

 

 

Meow..Meow..

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...