Sunday, July 25, 2010

Updates + something else

  Hello there! It’s been quite a while since my last post, sorry about that. I’ve been refraining myself in buying make-up, but I said to myself, I think now I deserve to buy a few things that I most love and reward myself. Well, it won’t be a major haul really and since I need a new foundation powder since my True Luminous (from Avon) is almost nearing empty. For coverage, the true luminous does not work for me, but that is because I have oily skin, so I need a heavier coverage. Anyway, I’ll be buying the in2it oil control powder and maybe something else.
  Anyway, since I haven’t bought it yet, I won’t be talking about that. As I am typing right now, I’m having so much butterflies in my tummy, I can’t contain my excitement but I don’t want to spoil the mystery post for next week. So here’s a hint ;)
dhl3
   It’s a package, what is it? I can’t say for now, you’ll find out eventually ;)

Till then!
Meow..Meow..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...