Monday, September 13, 2010

You a blogger and want to win a Nokia C3?

 

   As you may know, I  made a previous post about loving the Pink nokia c3 and how I fell in love with it, so perfect because of the color and the features for social media which is important for me. As I saw this link posted by the BF, I really hope to win this dream phone of mine.

  Anyway, manilablog is having a contest, Nokia: My Life contest. Which is perfect since I’ve been blogging for almost 8 months now and a lot has happened in my blog which I wasn’t expecting at all. The C3 is a downgraded version of the E72, downgrade meaning SIMPLIFIED! Interested then head on over at their site, want to know more about Nokia philippines? head on here.

 

Poster-ManilaBlogs-Week-4

  Exciting isn’t it? More so for me XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...