Friday, August 27, 2010

Marionnaud e/s brush review

 

  Just one more day before my week ends, almost there and I could finally have some RnR and enjoy playing games this weekend, hehe. I’m currently hooked to playing DOTA (Defence of the Ancients) and God of War: Chains of Olympus (PSP). Anyway, I may talk about it some other time.

   In my post recently, I asked a brand for a cheap eye shadow brush and I was recommended Marionnaud. I checked it out the other day and was happy to find one at Watson’s Robinson’s Galleria.

Image1220                                           Eye shadow brush N35 eyes- Yeux 

   This brush cost me around P65 or P69 pesos, very cheap and love the packaging. The brush itself doesn’t look cheap at all.

Image1222 

Image1223                                                                       Closer look

   Now, for the price I didn’t really expect much for this brush, I commend it’s packaging and the fact that the brush looks classy and sturdy. First thing I did was to try it out. It was hard to get enough pigment in the brush as you color your eyes with it. You have to constantly dab like 5 times to get the actual color you want or pigment you want. But of course, it’s 60 pesos and I was okay with it. I have yet to try their other brushes, I can’t afford to buy the Suesh or Charmed 5pcs. brush set yet since I have a list of things to buy which is my priority first. The brush works fairly, but I think if you’re in a hurry this is not a good brush to use.  Although, I noticed one thing with TBS baked to last prize, you need certain swipes of the brush to the container to get enough color in the brush. Hmmm? Maybe because it’s baked? Either way, I’m loving the eye shadow pans.

  I’ll try buying the blush brush from Marionnaud and see how it works. Most of their prices are really cheap, and it’s good if you’re a newbie when it comes to brushes.

My Verdict: 3/5 kikay points (you have to consider the way it’s priced really, points go to packaging)

I need to watch more eye shadow tutorials since I rarely wear e/s XD

By the way, I have another review coming up, please do watch for it! ;)

Till then,

Meow..Meow..

2 comments:

  1. I also have this brush and a few more from Marionnaud. I don't know if you were able to read my review on the angled brush from Marionnaud but it's a really great product. = ) It's better than the e/s brush.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Lady E: Just found your Marionnaud review now, the angled brush looks interesting. How is the blush brush? is it good?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...