Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Food review: Angel’s Pizza

 

   Food review.. Angel’s pizza

    I was actually surprised about Angel’s, we ordered the garden special and BBQ pizza, total was around P550 more or else, but that was because my officemate had a coupon.

DSCN1556              As soon this arrived I took a slice already, hehe.

    DSCN1557

    What I love about Angel’s

  • very chewy dough, reminds me of Domino’s pizza. My officemate said Angel’s was the “localized” version of Domino’s, well I’m not sure about that.
  • prices are affordable, you can get the big family size for P555
  • wide variety of choices

     Well, toppings are the usual, I just love the chewyness of the dough and has zero oil (for those who are conscious).

   If you plan to order or dine-in they have branches at:  Fairview, Kalayaan QC
Malate, Makati, Pasig, Paranaque, Recto, UN Avenue, Dagupan City. For more details, visit their facebook page here.

  I am definitely looking forward to order their other variants like the Angel’s double cheesy melt, which is a one a kind pizza. They also have pizza in a dough, sounds interesting right?

I definitely recommend this for the pizza lovers with discriminating palates.

 

Till then!

 

Meow..Meow..

8 comments:

  1. awww i wanna try it but i don't have a branch near me.

    btw, i am having a giveaway. would appreciate it if you will join. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @katey: have you tried the giant Calda Pizza?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @John: No i haven't where is that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am craving pizza now :p I just had fried chicken and now I want some pizza :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @rainy days and lattes: haha, pizza is good i can eat it 3x in a week. do try angels pizza. it's fairly good

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have heard of this, though I haven't tried Angel's pizza yet. Yup, i love chewy dough too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Pepper: It's worth trying, I'm curious about the pizza and pasta something. Yey, for chewy dough

    ReplyDelete
  8. i have an extra coupon here .. anyone who is interested to buy ? It just cost only 399 and you get a 1 free family pizza then if u buy one pizza u will get 1 other pizza for free :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...