Saturday, April 30, 2011

Cat food: Fancy feast gourmet SALE~

 

   Happy weekend everybody! Omigoodness~ THOR is showing already and I can’t wait to watch it with the BF on Sunday (YEY).

     Well anyway, my post is totally unrelated to that, haha~ Here’s what I found at Shopwise yesterday

DSCN2875

DSCN2877

DSCN2876

  I thought it consists of 4 gourmet cans but turns out for only 2, well it was still pretty good. And my cat loves it. Want proof?

DSCN2878

 

       Till then!

 

 

     Meow..Meow..

6 comments:

  1. love...hehe thanks for the post .will get some for my babies.do you happen to know up to when will the sale be?tnx ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. the packaging is so posh...great meal for your babies..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahah! found the last picture really funny and cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Belle: another cat lover, weeeee~ I went back to shopwise tonight before heading from work, and sadly it was all gone in the shelves already. They have limited stocks for the sale.

    @Ahne: it is noh? yup he loved it a lot.

    @Catmare: thanks~

    ReplyDelete
  5. pareho lang ba ng pagkain ang aso at pusa?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your little fluffy must be so happy! :3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...