Friday, August 19, 2011

Food talk: Desserts–Mcdonald’s Big Blast

 

   When my sister mentioned that Mcdonald’s came up with “new” sundaes, the foodie in me wanted to try it. I love their caramel sundae! M and I had dinner last night near our place, originally we wanted to eat at Mang Inasal but parking was a pain, mcdo was the “best” option at that time. Burger and fries are not my kind of dinner. Anyway, for your viewing pleasure…

2011-08-18 18.19.42

     Let’s face it, there is nothing really new about it since there are no new exciting flavors to try, they just made everything BIGGER and more sinful! But sometimes, being sinful once in a while is good too. As far as I can remember, all of them sells for P40 each. M tried the double hot fudge, I tried the DUO (caramel and hot fudge).

DSCN4299

                               Caramel and hot fudge duo~

DSCN4301

    And M’s double hot fudge

DSCN4300

 

     There was one thing that we both noticed though, the consistency of the ice cream changed. It wasn’t as milky as before, it appears that it has more ice than milk. I’m not sure if it’s the same with other branches, give me a shout out if you experience the same. Never the less, it did not fail my sweet tooth!

 

           Have you tried this? I would like to know :)

 

 

     Till then!

 

 

     Meow..Meow..

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...