Saturday, October 22, 2011

Tech Love: Android 4.0 Ice cream sandwich

 

   I’m not much of a ice cream lover, but there is one kind of ice cream that I would L-O-V-E! It’s the Android 4.0 Ice cream sandwich

      Everything about it is LOVE! I love that it’s customizable and looks much sleeker, better features like, face unlock and to top it off, it has a 12 MP camera, not bad for a camera phone. I can go on and on really, but just refer to the link here for more info.

      I just hope it also has the auto focus and macro feature. Definitely, I have to have this phone, most probably by next year, since it’s better to wait.

      I hope when it’s released I get the chance to test the phone or maybe own one? (ahem ahem) XD

 

         Till then!

 

 

       Meow.. Meow…

2 comments:

  1. Samsung Galaxy is such a nice phone. kaso there are other Galaxy versions that i don't like especially the curved edges. i like the tapered ones. young quadrado lang, like the Samsung Galaxy S2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @john: each to his own i guess, mag iice cream ka rin ba?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...