Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Another post Christmas gift: KOR water bottle

 

      I received a package today from a dear blogger friend John. When he texted me that he will be sending something I was curious to know what it was. But before anything, I want to say thank you for the very sweet gift.

DSCN5099

DSCN5104

                                                             A KOR Water bottle

     It’s pretty awesome because my uber favorite Avenger of all time – Iron Man, used this.

11ak5jr-1

    * Photo above borrowed with permission from Ms. Daphne’s blog

    And now my very own KOR… I’m glad he chose purple, my second favorite color. Thanks John

DSCN5110

DSCN5109

DSCN5112

 

    Will definitely use this tomorrow, my mom and sister and I will be going to Tagaytay, Taal.

 

     Thanks again for the Christmas gift!

 

  

      Till then!

 

   

   Meow..Meow..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...