Sunday, February 21, 2010

Weekend movie and Red Mango Review

  Weekends are good, you get to spend some RnR with your special someone or other times just at home lazing around (my BF having work during weekends sort of sucks a bit L) or going out to watch a movie. My mom decided to go out today and I really didn’t have anything better to do so I went out with my family and glad I did. We had yogurt “ice cream”, popcorn at Muscle beach – which I think the prices there are unreasonably pricey. For a lemonade it would cost you around P80+ and It doesn’t even fancy my liking at all. Going back, we waited for us to get in to our movie at Greenbelt 3, while munching on our popcorn and sharing uber corny jokes that we could think of (I like days like this.) We watched Percy Jackson’s Lightning Thief, which I’d give a 2 out of 5 popcorns, meaning I find the movie poorly done. Can you imagine Pierce Brosnan a Centaur? Yeah, I smirked too when I saw him. And the humour was really bleh. Well, that’s my opinion. The highlight for today was my first trip to a yogurt store, which will be my review for today.

 Yogurt Ice cream isn’t really new now a days, I think it has been more than a year since they came out with this soft and guilt free “ice cream.”And actually, it was only now that I was able to try this delectable treat. My mom brought us to Greenbelt 3 at Red Mango. Typically, yogurt tastes a bit tangy or maasim, and just a little bit sweet. Texture wise, it is a melt in the mouth experience. The down side of buying yogurt ice cream is that, it is quite expensive, specially if you add toppings. Prices range at around almost P200, P30 for each toppings and you can choose 3 kinds of yogurt, the plain one, green tea and I forgot the other one. At Red mango, I observed that they have only a few toppings to choose from, but I don’t mind really. I ordered large –P150 and my toppings were Strawberry and Banana Nut Krunch-yum! It was so good that, thinking now, the price for it is definitely worth it. I'm not sure about other branches, but I have this impression that all yogurt shops tastes the same, although the green tea yogurt looks tempting too! Will try that soon. 

Pictures below @ different angles:
Photos may not have quality pictures. I'm just using my phone camera with 2MP, so please bear with me. :)







My Verdict: Since I love yogurt so much I'd give it a 4 out of  5 spoons
I have yet to try other yogurt parlors out there. 


I hope you enjoyed reading this and maybe feel free to share your experiences about Yogurt ice cream! 
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...