Friday, July 30, 2010

Day 4 with Nokia N900

 

    Before anything else, I just want to clear a few things first, I’m not much of a techie person and BF is the one who is soo techie with these things, though I try to learn. Since I am more inclined to beauty blogging, maybe because the N900 is overwhelming for me that there are other features that I don’t really need, I think I’ve said that for the umpteenth time, sorry about that. Anyways, for today’s discovery, I’ve finally found my way through the camera settings. It was all about perfect timing and I got it, I don’t have to install other softwares for that thank god. Now, I am loving N900’s 5MP camera, it’s a good thing to have, 2 – in – 1 gadget that serves a a cool phone and a cool camera in one, I love it! For a smart phone, it does it job pretty well. Here’s a comparison of how I use to take a picture

20100730_002 20100730_008                                                         Huge difference right?

20100730_005

20100730_006

The one at the right is far more better, now I can’t wait to take more pictures with it!

 

Till then!

Meow..Meow..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...