Thursday, July 01, 2010

Lunch Out @ Yellow Cab

In relation to my love a second time around post, this is where we had our lunch. Well, he was craving for Japanese food and our favorite place at Cash and Carry’s food court Banzaii was closed down. Second choice was Italian, pizza and pasta please! yum! We went for the best bet which is Yellow cab. We ordered the Spaghetti and Meatballs P225 and Shrimp and Garlic 10” pizza P335. Knowing him, he wanted New york’s finest but I wanted something light since our breakfast was really filling. Wasn’t able to take pictures though, too excited and damn hungry, lol! We both had longsilog (sweet sausage with fried egg), though we asked to make ours scrambled and pork sisig. Yeah I know, quite weird for breakfast but it was good.

  Need I say more about Yellow cab? I think not, the service was fast and the place was clean. Honestly I thought he would insist that we order New York’s finest but I was really surprised (for the longest time) that he was able to try out something that I’ve been wanting to eat at Yellow Cab, he sincerely enjoyed it as he said. Though he thinks that the price is not fair, but that’s him he says. As for the Spaghetti and meatballs, I’m very versatile, I both enjoy pasta’s with thick sauces and thin ones. BF was O-kay about it, knowing him he wants his pasta with thick sauce and btw, his mom makes the BEST spaghetti ever! So, going back to the pasta we ordered 1 order, which is enough for 2 people, it had 2 “large” meatballs, which was not great but not bad either. My favorite meat balls so far are from Shakey’s.
Here are pictures
Image1042    Spaghetti and Meatballs P215 – meatballs hidden beneath the sauce
Image1044                                         Roasted Shrimp and Garlic 10” P375
What we ordered was big enough for 2 people. Though I noticed the shrimps were kinda small, comparing when a friend of ours who had the same order for delivery had bigger shrimp sizes, but other than that, taste was the same, so consistency is another plus there. It was a great lunch, decent food and lots of shared laughter and stories. Thanks babe! ;)
Will I eat there again? Yes, if we both crave for their New york’s finest, hehe
Till my next post!
Meow..Meow..

4 comments:

  1. I love New York's finest too! I love shrimp but surprisingly I haven't tried the Roasted Shrimp and Garlic Pizza yet. I think I'll try it soon.

    On the other hand, spaghetti with meatballs rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Lady E: Yes, it is! the roasted shrimp is good, very light and the cheese has a nice tang to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just made me drool. Glad to know that you had fun with your beloved. I really like their pizza because the crust is chewy. I'm not really into toppings. LOL. I'm the type of person who judges a good pizza by its crust, not by its toppings.

    Lots of love,

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Golden: LOL! Yes, I did thanks :) I agree, i love a chewy crust too, as for toppings it depends on my mood.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...