Updates for the Nokia E72 review, I’ve been busy lately that I wasn’t able to make a review about the phone, it needs a sit down that’s why I prefer posting it on my off which is today. YEY!
What can I say? I’ve fallen in love with the phone, more so because of the features and simplicity. The phone is called to be for Business people and prices here in the Phil ranges depending on the store you buy it.
Here’s what I’ve recently found out about the E72:
- I was a bit ticked when I thought I had to keep pressing the next song, but then there are 3 choices and you should choose the option recently added option then all your songs can be played.
- Bluetooth (for calls) – I was able to call using the bluetooth and it works pretty fine, the person at the other end (the BF) said he can hear me fine and clear which is good. It’s pretty easy to use too for a first timer like me. I’m just not sure, if you buy the E72 here in the Philippines if it also comes with a free Bluetooth.
- OVI STORE – can I say that this one is pure LOVE! You can download free ring tones, themes, games, and apps of course. I’m really glad they have this. Was able to download a game similar to bejeweled and it keeps me busy when I’m waiting for the BF whenever we go out for dinner.
- Talk theme – there are 3 themes for this phone (standby option) 1.Basic 2.Active –which I’m using and 3. Talking theme. My favorite part is when someone calls you, it will say the person’s name. Say for example, BF’s name in my phonebook is bebe martin, every time he calls it will say baby martin in a woman’s voice.
- As for messaging, normally you just read messages right? for this specific phone you can also listen to it. But it’s funny since it’s got the UK accent. It’s not only the E series that has this feature, even the N series has this which I find pretty unique.
- Quick office – this is a good feature too! It works almost just like Microsoft office. You can choose from Document, Workbook or Presentation office. Almost works like a laptop already.
I know the E72 has been out for quite sometime already, but if your planning to buy a phone if budget permits, this is a good option. Some sell this way overpriced, I saw a store selling it for P20,000. Where as the price is only around 16,000-18,000 pesos. The E72 is built for messaging and email with a full messaging keyboard. What’s great about it is the battery life! Did a stress test and I’m really impressed with the battery performance. 5/5
Here’s a complete run down of pictures:
– very useful, you can charge your phone using this. Very easy to place in the bag without the extra weight.
So basically, these were everything that’s inside the box that they gave me. It’s as if a bought a new phone. The phone also came with a screen protector. I definitely love reviewing a Nokia phone. I’m looking forward for more reviews, but we’ll see. I’ve pretty much featured what I love about this phone, and it’s only a few more days left before the email, sigh. All good things has to end, specially with this kind of review. I hope they’ll have this for a contest, Date Sufferers, I’m one of you now. I will definitely miss this phone A LOT! Also, one of my officemates love this phone too, he says that this is the best phone for him.
I’m definitely sticking with a Nokia phone ^_^
My Verdict: 5/5 this is the best phone for me, if only my budget permits :(