Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Purederm Face masks – soon to be reviewed

 

  Quick post..

    Will make a review as soon as I’ve tried all of these. BF and I had dinner near work at Robinson’s Galleria, after which I decided to go to Watson’s and buy the eye mask I saw online, which also I asked my lovely friend Lady E if she could find this at Watson’s, and she did. She also made a review of here. Anyways, here’s what I bought..

DSCN0517      Purederm masks and a clip. Total bill cost me around P200 just for these. I am very much curious about the T-zone masks. My oilies are so acting up this, which makes me so conscious lately. Here’s a 1 by 1 photo of each of the products that I bought.

DSCN0518 DSCN0519

DSCN0520

DSCN0522

   This will be the first  one that I will be using as soon as I get home later.

So please do watch for my upcoming reviews okies?

 

Till then!

 

Meow..Meow..

1 comment:

  1. I didn't see the brightening essence mask! i'll wait for your review.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...