Monday, March 21, 2011

Mini haul from my favorite store

 

   Quick post… For the usual make-up post I made a mini haul

   DSCN2585

DSCN2590

     A girl can never have enough palette’s, I thought I would never own one but when my favorite make-up store made this available, I couldn’t resist. All the colors are so lovely and wearable. For the price it is so worth it!

DSCN2662

                                                       Victoria secret bags

 

      I used the bag in the wedding since I couldn’t find my sister’s black purse.

 

    Till then!

 

    Meow..Meow..

2 comments:

  1. Natouch naman ako - favorite store. At first I thought it was Watsons then I saw the Naked palette. Proud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @lady e: I seriously love your items!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...