Thursday, February 09, 2012

Pink Presents from my birthday

 

      My friends know me well, that I love anything PINK and cats! And those are what I received in my birthday from 2 special women in my life, Stacy and Lady E.

      I first opened E’s gift which consisted of Ferrero Chocolates, cats stickers, a cat planner, hello kitty pen, a pink pouch and a card. The pink pouch was from her mom.

DSCN6457

  The stickers….

DSCN6540

DSCN6546

DSCN6541

     The planner….

DSCN6522

DSCN6494

    Stacy gave me 2 gifts, a pink blanket and the other a 3 liters of cookies and cream overload ice cream.

DSCN6474

      Martin gave me 2 gifts as well a cake and my copy of ZsaZsa Zaturnnah book 2. Well technically, the comics is pink because she has pink/red hair. LOL!

DSCN6505

           That’s about it! Valentine’s is just a week away and I can’t wait!

For more of my food adventures, you can read at: Adventures of a Lady Explorer

 

Till then!

 

 

  Meow..Meow..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...