Monday, March 12, 2012

Beauty post: Pure Beauty Cleansing Oil

 

        Beauty post for the week!

        I’ve had the Pure Beauty cleansing oil for sensitive skin for over a month now and I think it’s about time to make a review on how it works for me. Since we all have different skin types, the cleansing oil may react differently on each skin type.

        I was in need of a makeup remover and decided to try this product out. The price is affordable for only P119 for a bottle.

DSCN5147DSCN5150DSCN5148

        My thoughts about the product….

       Good points:

  • Affordable
  • Able to take out makeup
  • Comes with pump
  • Does not dry out my skin

        Bad points:

  • Does not take out (hard to remove) waterproof mascara
  • Slightly stings your eyes

        Most waterproof mascaras are very difficult to remove, this makeup remover does nothing for it. Although if you’re using regular mascara, it does it’s job fairly. I tested it using my Colossal mascara and it was able to take some product out.

DSCN6565

      But for what it’s worth, at least it takes out the makeup on my face gently which I’m happy about.

 

       Till then!

 

       Meow..Meow..

1 comment:

  1. the bottle says "cleansing water" plus the liquid in the bottle was not golden yellow which is the color or pure beauty's cleansing oil

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...