Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Midweek Journal Ramblings~

 

Happy midweek everyone! Last week was quite a buzz as people have been posting status updates about the movie AVENGERS. I was happy to have watched the movie (finally) with my boyfriend and the rest of the gang last Sunday at Glorietta.

Before the day ended, I was touched when Martin gave me a box of Chocolate Rhum Balls from Captain’s Mix and Magic. The gesture was unexpected as he rarely surprises me with chocolates.

IMG_0528

Yesterday was Labor Day and Martin asked me out on a date again. This time, just the two of us. He enjoyed the AVENGERS a lot from last Sunday, as he wanted to watch it again for the second time. Which we did at SM Bicutan. I was surprised to see that SM Cinema’s tickets were different.

IMG_0585

My weekends were more of a food trip weekend spent with my man and friends. I’ll be posting about my food adventures in my other blog. On other random things bought, here’s what I purchased at the supermarket. See photo below~

IMG_0639

I was looking for alcohol sprays but couldn’t find one, so instead I bought the green cross alcogel sanitizer buy 2 get one free for P59. I was also curious about the Gatsby Oil Control facial wash.

IMG_0643

On other things, we have Kittens! They’re my sister’s actually and just a few days ago, their eyes opened. Such cuties~

IMG_0268IMG_0416

Well, that’s about it! My random midweek journal. If you’ve reached this far, thanks' for reading :)

 

Till then!

 

 

Meow..Meow..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...