Monday, March 29, 2010

What’s inside my make-up bag + my 2 cats

I find it interesting what’s inside a girls make-up bag, and so I’ve decided to share what’s inside mine.

My first make-up bag was this, I arbored my mom’s Lancome bag

Image0099

Then from this, given by BF last Christmas

Image0716

 

And recently, this is what I’m using since my make-up’s can’t fit in my previous make-up bags

Image0815

Here’s what’s inside:

Image0816

Consists of: 2 Avon True Luminous foundation powder, Maybelline’s Foundation powder, Shu Uemura foundation powder, 2 Avon True color blush (different shades), Fanny Serrano’s Silky coral, Maybelline’s Great lash mascara and Volum Express Cat eyes mascara, Nichido powder blush, Shu Uemura eye lash curler, ELF concealer and high lighter, ELF eyebrow kit, Herbench’s cheek stain pretty when pinched, Maybelline’s Angel Fit foundation (liquid and powder), Gatsby blotting film

Image0818

This bag contains all my lipsticks, lip glosses and a few brushes

And while taking pictures of these in my camera phone here is my kitty cat, Tabby, who is always beside every time I am in my table surfing the net or making my blogs. I love my cats so much.

Image0817

And this is Piccolo, my other love, although Tabby is more sweeter than him.

Image0814

So this wraps up on what’s inside my make-up bag, What’s inside yours? I would love to know :)

Till next time!

Meow..Meow..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...