Monday, July 19, 2010

Smoked salmon sandwich

 

  I’ve been intrigued with Kenny Roger’s sandwiches particularly the smoked salmon with cream cheese, so last week I tried it out. As a consumer, somehow (or maybe it’s just me), I expected for the sandwich to look maybe just a little bit the same as with the flyers they hand out. I thought it was big, but it wasn’t. The Smoked salmon with cream cheese sandwich ala cart costs P159.

Image1094

Image1095

  The actual sandwich is thin, now for the taste it IS good, but for the price I think it’s a little bit pricey. But I wasn’t disappointed with how it tasted.

My verdict: 3.5/5 spoons

I might try out their other sandwiches, but for this one since I did like how it tasted, you might want to try it out too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...