Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Smart C+

 

   Good day to all! Hope you are all doing fine. Recently, most of my posts are about food and gadgets, I haven’t bought any make-up yet, I’ll be hoarding actually so I have to save a certain amount of money for it.   

 

     Anyway, I’ve been curious lately about this drink

09072010128

    Which has been out for a while already, I decided to give it a go to see if it’s a worth buy. Surprisingly, it is GOOD! Pomegranate flavor in other terms Pomelo. This will definitely be a staple in my list of grocery next time. Though, I forgot how much it costs at a convenient store, but it would be best to buy it in the supermarket where it’s more cheaper. More details about the drink

09072010130Nutritional facts

09072010131

   *all photos were taken with the Nokia E72, I’m reviewing. But alas! all good things must come to and end. I have to return this sweet thing :( It’s been a good phone review.   

There are other flavors, but I’m sticking with this since it’s my favorite

What do you think of this drink?  For me it’s a RAVE and will definitely buy more of these

 

Till then!

Meow..Meow..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...