Another delayed review..
The first time I found out about this product was at projectvanity’s blog. Everyone, well everyone meaning those oily faced people like me, has been raving about this product. Well, now that I have my own product to test, I was excited for day 1 testing with this foundation.
I forgot how much the actual price is, but this one is around P600+.
On to the product…
Product says: In2It oil control & oil free, 2 way foundation is an advanced formulation for sebum and shine control:
- SoSoft powder processing system for an ultra soft powder foundation
- 2 way application; apply the foundation using a dry sponge for natural and moderate coverage. Apply foundation using wet sponge for extra coverage.
- Day long wear and waterproof
- Contains sebum control ingredient – SUNSIL T for shine control
- Contains sunscreen to a level of SPH25 and protection against UVA/UVB rays
- Contains light diffusing ingredients to maintain a radiant and natural look
- With vitamin E for enhanced moisturisation
- No fragrance
- Washable applicator sponge
What Kitten says..
This was just O-kay, it says all day wear, but this only lasted me for 3 hours MAX. So much for long wear. Though, once you apply it, I like the sheer coverage it gave me. But rather a little disappointed with day long wear promise. The SA was nice enough to accommodate me with the right shade to choose, and I also read in some reviews that the foundation turns pink on them. Personally, I’m glad I didn’t turn pink. Based on the picture, I got the warm beige shade which I think suits me well. Pretty good actually.
- 3 hour sheer coverage
- very nice packaging, looks and feel sturdy – LOVE the pink color
- For the price, I find it too expensive- I’m just glad that the packaging is great.
- It doesn’t last all day and I hate having to re apply powder even if I blotted my face already. It feels like gunk.
I still want to experiment with this product. Though, I didn’t like the texture when it was wet. I prefer it dry. Eventually, the powder melts in my face leaving me a bare. Next time, I’ll buy the skin hour mattifying day cream and see if the powder will stay longer.
I really hope there is a good foundation product out there that can last even at least half a day, I would be happy.
My verdict: 3/5 kikay points