Friday, February 18, 2011

Post Valentine’s - “mini” haul

 

  I finally got my package and I’m so happy with it. Thanks to the BF for the bestest Valentines gift everrrr~ hehe

   I got these items from the hyphen online store, I so love the items the owner has. Anyway, enough with the chit chat and let’s get on with the pictures shall we?

 

DSCN2093

DSCN2094

DSCN2095   DSCN2096 

   I was expecting only the Sephora 5-in-1 color play and the Ellana kabuki brush, looks like I got more than I wanted. Of course, I’m paying for all of these, except for the Sephora and the cute kitty necklace (the owner gave me). 

DSCN2099

  I was so happy to see the Colossal at the hyphen store and finally got the chance to try it, will post reviews soon. She also sent me the maybelline eye studio in neutral shade, cream eyeshadow.

  And the best part EVER~

 DSCN2107 

DSCN2113

     I love the colors in the 5-in-1 better than the color play, it’s much more wearable for me.

DSCN2114    Look at all those colors, so purtty~ so pretty that I don’t want to touch it, haha. But of course I would.

DSCN2115

DSCN2116

DSCN2119

 

   I wore the necklace for work today

DSCN2123

DSCN2129

DSCN2130       

    The hyphen store has new items on hand do check them out, I’m already eyeing on the Hello kitty brush set ;)

 

    Till then!

 

   Meow..Meow..

9 comments:

  1. ohhhh so many new goodies to play with dear! that's sooo cool! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have the exact same Sephora palette! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. So you're the one who got the sephora palette! The bling's cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nanganganib negosyo ng Watson at Beauty Bar dahil sa Hephen(how do i spell it?), "-"?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Kari: ah really? that's nice, have you used yours? I can't wait to use mine, just have to order the ellana eye primer and I'm good to go. haha


    @Midge: yeah, it's cute, love it!

    @salmoncat: heehee, yeap. I couldn't resist.

    @john: hahaha, oo nga eh, magaling ma mili si E ng items niya. hephin ata? hahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mahirap ba talagan ispelengin ang Hyphen? Lasalyano ka ba John? wahahahaha!

    By the way, shameless plug here. Hyphen will have new items in about 2 weeks or less.

    I would like to develop Hyphen into something like Beauty Bar. Darating tayo dyan!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @lady e: sorry if now ko lang na publish posts mo, i was sick yesterday, then was out the whole day today. Anyway, no problem basta ikaw, you can plug/advertise about HYPHEN anytime.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...