Friday, November 04, 2011

Can’t get enough of Blueberry Cheesecake

 

Hello Everyone! I finally was able to get my Blueberry Cheesecake from Captain’s Mix and Magic and it was a treat!

DSCN4292

DSCN4293

  The cake sells for P450 (pretty affordable but so yummy). However, unlike others, this is only a 6 inch round cake enough for 10 slices.

DSCN4295

DSCN4301

  I’ve tasted quite a lot of Blueberry Cheesecakes, and most of them has a creamy cake like consistency, which I always look for in this particular cake. For Captain Mix and Magic, I was a bit surprised that the consistency is somewhat like a “refrigerator cake”. Creamy, and what a cheesecake should taste like. Personally, I would prefer a cake like consistency. By far, this is my second favorite, because it is so light that I can’t stop getting more.

DSCN4298

DSCN4300

Overall, it was well worth my money spent! will definitely order next time.

 

Till then!

 

 

 Meow..Meow..

4 comments:

  1. Sweet! Best way to start the long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I love blueberry cheesecake :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. where is Captain's Mix. sana hindi malapit kina Martin to, malayo sa akin eh. hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @lazyblackcat: yep! it always is the best way to start anything!

    @kate: you and me both~ yum!

    @john: it is in paranaque, pero they have delivery naman

    https://www.facebook.com/CaptainsMixandMagic?sk=wall

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...