Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My wish list

I’m done with school and glad to have graduated and got my bachelors degree, Business Administration major in Entrepreneurship and this is just the first step in building my career. Of course for some people like me who would like to take a vacation after finishing school, I’ve decided to take a week off and enjoy being a bum, haha. But in my need to invest on the things that I love, like make-up I need to get a job and hopefully be hired. But I am hoping that mom would help me land a job with her contacts from work. After holy week, I’d get my ass off and start applying already, time is of the essence and I can’t afford to waste precious time.
 
But this isn’t about my search for a job really but a wish list of Make-up’s that I’d like to have (buy or receive wink wink at BF, hehe).
 
1. Nars Orgasm blush
 
nars-blush-orgasm  I think every girl either has this already or wants this, and I’m so one of them, I’ve read this in beauty magazines and reviews, it’s the price that’s stopping me (For the moment) to buy it. Too pricey, ouch! It costs around more than a thousand pesos.
 
2. Skin Hour Mattifying Day cream
 
skin-hour-mattifying-day-cream

                        photos courtesy of http://iambourgeois.com/

I was really happy to have encountered this review at  http://iambourgeois.com/ I have a bad case of oily skin (face), and I really need a good mattifying cream for day use,

3. Suesh 10pc. brush set

082809-4368-sml                           photo courtesy from Suesh’s multiply site

Now this is a MUST have for me, since I’m planning on buying mineral make-up and expanding my make-up kit. This set costs around P1,800 you can order this one at Suesh’s online store

 
4. Charm Kabuki brush
 
charm-retractable-kabuki-brush                       photo courtesy from http://iambourgeois.com/

I’ve seen a lot of beauty bloggers that they have this cute kabuki brush and their reviews about it left me wanting to buy it N-O-W, first reason? because it’s pink, lol! This brush costs around P500
 
5. ELLANA – Intensive coverage mineral foundation and Oil absorbing mineral finishing powder P280 6gms.
 
ellana-foundation-and-finishing-powder                                     photo courtesy from
 
Can be bought at MakeupLoft’s multiply site
 
6. Red Earth All-In-One Concealer Kit
red-earth-concealer-kit                   photo courtesy from http://iambourgeois.com/

7. NYX Lip glosses

4148269217_34dbd8d462 (1)                       photo courtesy from Shen’s Addiction

    This one is available at http://digitaltraincase.multiply.com/

For now, this would be my list because If I do post a complete wishlist would be a 5 page blog, haha.

*A little note from author

 photos were grabbed from named authors of beauty bloggers, I am Bourgeois and Shen’s Addiction, Photos are not mine.

2 comments:

  1. I've tested the NARS blush. seems to be too shimmery for me. I have oily face so maybe not suitable. visit me and let me know your opinion. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Lavender: Hey, thanks for the comment and review, interesting though, will let you know. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...