Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Kojie san

I know this is not the perfect season to be using whitening products, but what the hell, I’ll just use my trusty umbrella and lots of SPF to prevent my skin being dark. I have noticed that my complexion has darkened a bit, because my 2 weeks training schedule was from 6am-3pm. The heat is untolerable and during those weeks I keep on forgetting my umbrella, my lazyness got the best of me, haha.

My favorite product for this is the Kojie san lightening lotion and the kojie san soap.

Image0877  The lightening lotion for 100ml costs P139 and the small soap costs P32.75 only but the bigger soap costs around P72+ The 200ml costs around P200+ yes, it is expensive but I think it’s worth it, will definitely buy the 200ml when my paycheck comes this friday. WOOT!

Kojie san lightening lotion benefits:

  • Lightens skin and reduces dark spots
  • Prevents the formation of new dark spots
  • Reduces skin blemishes
  • Restores skin suppleness
  • Moisturize skin

My verdict: 4.5/5 kikay points

I haven’t been able to write blogs lately due to work, but I promise I’ll keep it coming. Has anyone tried this soap? what’s your verdict?

Till next time!

Meow..Meow..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...