Thursday, August 19, 2010

Dinner @ Southland Mall

 

  Hello my dear readers! How are you all doing? Don’t you just love eating together with your special someone? Tonight, BF and I met up at Alpha land Southmall gate near MRT Magallanes, which is convenient for the both of us. We both made a bet to whoever arrives late will treat either of us dinner, and darn it! I lost, next time I will make sure to clear out that it should be in my watch not his, since according to my cell phone time I was 5mins early. Anyway, so we ate at the Mang Inasal, I suggest eating there when you are really hungry. Because the first time we ate there (but at a different branch), we were not yet that starving and we ended up feeling bloated. I ordered the PM1 (paborito meal) chicken and BF ordered the PM3 which is BBQ. I guess, what makes it good is the chicken oil.

Image1199   There is a certain way of eating at Mang Inasal, which (all my local readers) are aware of I’m sure.

   What I am actually happy about is there are 2 soon to open restaurants, that BF and I haven’t tried yet. But before that here’s a list of restaurants available in the mall:

  • Chowking
  • Goldilocks
  • Jollibee
  • Reyes BBQ
  • Karate Kid
  • Le Couer de France
  • Sizzling Pepper steak
  • Ilonggo something something – know for their La paz Batchoy
  • Binalot
  • White Cow
  • Figaro
  • Gudsilog
  • Mang Inasal
  • Food court

  I may be missing something, and the 2 new soon to open restaurants are

Image1190                                                 Sicilian and The Sandwich Guy

  I am actually curious about the sandwich guy, which I saw from a fellow blogger’s post. I love sandwiches, it can be a meal for me and this is the nearest sandwich craving I can get. I am looking forward for this and I’m pretty sure BF is intrigued with it as well.

 

Till then!

Meow..Meow..

5 comments:

  1. What's the chicken oil? It's so funny because the first and only time I ate at Mang Inasal is in Cagayan de Oro!! It's not very convenient for me to go to a Mang Inasal and MB doesn't want to eat at the MRT branch but I really liked the food there. Is Sicilian the same as the one in A. Venue? My mom and sis say the food there is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's literally chicken oil, may be drippings added with something. Well there are a lot of branches of Mang Inasal in Makati naman, there's one along Pasong Tamo near Mcdo Buendia and one in Makati Ave, all are air conditioned which is good, same with the branch at MRT we we're literally freezing.

    About Sicilian, I'm not so sure, I haven't tried eating there yet actually. But once it's opened will let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. on the 6ht floor of Alphaland Tower is a restuarant who is a brainchild of the chef behinbd Culliere. name of the retso is Alpha(i was wondering if she'll name it RCBC if it's located at RCBC tower?), you might want to check it out. :)

    http://cafemobility.blogspot.com/2010/10/alpha-at-southgate-towers.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been actually thinking if this place is the one at magallanes, didn't realize there's a hidden restaurant. I assume it's pricey, but thanks for the tip.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh yes, but price is relative. sayo kayang kayang yan. sa akin cguro, i still have to toil sweat and blood for one tablespoon. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...