Sunday, August 01, 2010

Shaving cream for ladies

 

  As I was buying some groceries, initially I wanted to buy the Angel star nivea lip balm, then it changed to their angel star lotion, but then I saw this

Image1148

  But before I saw this, there was another shaving cream for ladies which I saw near the PONDS station at Shopwise, I don’t know what led me in buying this. I was actually torn between the souffle’ and this, so I made this my last destination before nearing the counter. I thought hard about this, reason is I already have a lotion that I just bought the other day which is the Kojie san lotion, so having 2 lotions, I asked myself is it feasible? I wanted to have a little glittery effect, but then I also need this for shaving purposes and when I smelled it, it smelled so good. This one costs me P149.75, I swear it really smells so yummy. I tried it and my legs are still smooth until now.

Nivea says: Nivea double effect, for an indulgent shower and effortless shaving experience.

The rich formulation of this Shower and Shaving cream, with Avocado oil, not only allows a close shave but leaves your skin silky smooth. The rich foam indulges your skin while delicate passion fruit scent stimulates yours senses.

My verdict: 5/5 kikay points, love the smell and smoothing effect ;)

 

Meow..Meow..

4 comments:

  1. thanks for this kitten! i've been looking for a good shaving cream and i'm going to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what, I still prefer shaving over waxing. Sobrang hassle ang DIY waxing. Grabe. Messy pa. Thanks for the review dearie. Haven't tried any shaving cream yet. I just shave my legs as is (Yikes!). I guess I have to try this then.

    Lots of love,

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Golden: yeah, it takes a lot of time, but I do wax once in a while, as in once lang, hahaha. You're welcome mommy Golden ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...