Thursday, June 30, 2011

Take a whiff: VS Island waters coconut water and pineapple scent~

 

    Share post…

      A few weeks ago, I received a new bottle of body spray from Victoria Secret, aside from the regular ones that we’re familiar with, they now have a new set of perfumes ( I’m not sure when this came out, but it’s the first time I saw this. I saw an online store selling it and I can’t wait to try the other 2 named Lemon sugar and mango temptation) The name itself sounds yummy already. I got the Island waters – Coconut water and pineapple

DSCN3590

DSCN3591

DSCN3593

      The scent gives out an exotic smell-  sweet coconut and the pineapple gives a slight oomph to it. It can be quite strong for the first few sprays, but when it stays longer it smells really good. To describe it in one word = EXOTIC. Next time, I will try out the Lemon sugar and Mango temptation and compare which is better among the 3.

        

       What’s your favorite scent? or perfume

 

        Till then!

 

 

        Meow…Meow..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...