Monday, May 14, 2012

Ramblings: Discovering A Red Lippie

 

A sot so new discovery. I’ve been recently using my Sephora palette more, specifically the blushes and lip colors.

In my love for a red shade lipstick (well what woman doesn’t right?), It was only a few weeks ago that I discovered my new found red shade from this palette. You can refer to this post on how the Sephora Color Play palette looks.

Most of the eye shadows are barely touched. The most used are the neutral colors along with their blushes.

IMG_0667

IMG_0669

Swatch

A deep red that has a orange tone. It actually appears a bloody red shade on the lips.

1-IMG_0675

The lipsticks are nice but there’s not much to expect for staying power. Blushes are fairly too, I noticed that when I am indoors it stays on for a longer time. They are not overly pigmented, but subtle enough giving it a natural glow on the cheeks.

That’s it! Anyhow, Happy Monday everyone! So excited for this Saturday as it’s my BF’s day.

 

Till then!

 

 

Meow..Meow..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...