Monday, May 28, 2012

Weekends: Attending Summer KOMIKON

 

Last Saturday, was another annual summer Komikon event held at Robinson’s Pioneer. Although, there were no new launches from ZsaZsa Zaturnnah or TRESE there wasn’t something for me to look forward to. Except for one tiny thing, my man was able to release his comic teaser entitled “Chronicles of Ascalon”.

As soon as we finished photo copying all 50 copies, we drove straight to Bayanihan Center.

IMG_1088\IMG_1089IMG_1098

There wasn’t much to see and these were the only booth I was able to take photos of.

Kaiba plushies – with TRESE characters

IMG_1103IMG_1104IMG_1106

Someone went shopping for all Kaiba plushies…

IMG_1120

It was extremely hot that day, I hated it! After the event we went to SM Megamall to have lunch with our friend Stacy. I posted about our food adventure in my other blog.

After our very late lunch we went straight to Stacy’s house to relax and she gave me the cutest gift ever.

A pink lighting star! OMG! Thank you so much Stacy *lots of hugs*

IMG_1128IMG_1130

And with lights closed this is how it looks like…

IMG_1135IMG_1136

When dinner time came, I was already feeling really tired and Stacy offered to give me Sting (energy drink). I tried the green one and I liked it a lot. The next day I bought the red one just to try it out and it was good too.

IMG_1153

I wanted to post Stacy’s photo of us together but she doesn’t want to (it’s okay)

Well, my Saturday turned out to be an awesome day. It was the best day to reward myself after a long week of working hard.

So what’s up with all of you dear readers? I hope you’re all having a great week ahead~

 

Till then!

 

 

Meow..Meow..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...