Saturday, June 23, 2012

Update: Carb Trim, what sorcery are you?

 

Hello dear readers! I just wanted to share about my update on my Carb Trim experiment for the past week. I know I mentioned that I will be posting results in 2 months, but I’m pretty shocked at the results.

In my previous post about a few days ago, I bought a box of Carb Trim Lemon flavor. But since a box consists of only 6 sachets, I ran out of stock and decided to try a new flavor this time because I find the lemon abit too strong.

Carb Trim Apple flavor

I bought mine at Shopwise, but I suggest to buy it at mercury since it is 20 pesos cheaper.

IMG_1457IMG_1458IMG_1459IMG_1462

Between the lemon and apple flavor, I definitely like the apple flavor better.

How does Carb Trim work?

CarbTrim is a weight management solution that blocks up to 66% of carbs in the food you eat, with the help of white kidney bean extract. 

  • It is recommended that you drink Carb Trim 3 times a day before meals. I immediately noticed that from eating 3 full meals a day, I now only eat 2 small meals. Don’t get me wrong, I still love food, although I no longer have that kind of “appetite” anymore. I only eat small doses of food these days.
  • It’s kind of weird how I feel so full after drinking a glass, like there’s no more room for a bite or even water.

I’ve also been biking at least twice a day so that may have helped me lose weight too. Depression may have helped in that area too. Long story, but I’ll do fine. Moving on, I am very happy with my results and I’m definitely going to use Carb Trim for a long long time. 

When I weighed myself, I shouted “What sorcery is this??” In a span of almost a week, I lost 15kgs already and 2 inches on my waist line. Of course, I have a long way to go as my target weight is 115 pounds. But this is a good start.

I’m not doing any special diet, just 2 small meals throughout the day. Hopefully I reach that 115 target even before Christmas arrives! I will still be posting updates, hopefully a before and after photos soon.

I’m just glad that this product works for me, hopefully those who want to try this may work for them too~

 

Till then!

 

 

Meow..Meow..

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...