Monday, October 22, 2012

Realizations: War Horse

 

After a very short weekend, we are yet again back to the long work week. The body dreads it, but I’m prepared for the challenges that I will face. Especially because it’s almost deadline and I hope I finish everything this week.

Attending worship yesterday at Bread of Life, Greenbelt 1 also helped my perspective about almost everything. When asked who is going through pain, there was little show of hands, but quite frankly, aren’t we all going through pain?

Our preacher shared the movie War Horse and I am amazed and inspired about Joey’s story ( literally a war horse). In essence, it was about obeying your master, without question nor not having to understand it.

The moral of the story was, whatever pain you / I are going through even when it seems senseless, all of it will be revealed in the end.

C360_2012-10-21-11-42-32

The preacher showed snippets of the movie, which got us and our Tita planning to buy a CD of the movie after worship and we did. Luckily, it was the only copy left at Astrovision.

C360_2012-10-21-16-03-12

Little did I know that, War Horse was shown just last year by Steven Spielberg. Truly a masterpiece! If anything Loki is also here as one of the soldiers, Ha-ha!

I’m not going to preach, but because I’m a movie buff, I just want to share this movie with you. 

 

Have a great week ahead~

 

P.S. I have a couple of food post coming up in my Food and Travel blog. Hope you pay a visit :)

 

 

Till then!

 

 

Meow..Meow..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...